Shipping and Receiving Clerk
** Excellent Total Compensation Package **
- Wages start at $17.65 with top rate in 1 year $18.81
- 1 st Core hours are 7am - 3:30pm with overtime before or following those hours. Currently working 6am - 4:30pm.
- All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing a background screen and drug test
As part of the Snap-on team, you will be joining an extraordinary company that has been the industry standard for over 100 years! As part of our team, you will not only provide superb service to our customers, but enjoy the benefits of working for an extraordinary company. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry including:
Come join our amazing Snap-on team in Harrisburg.
- Medical / Dental / Prescription Drug / Vision
- 401(k) with 50% match up to 6%
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Vacation up to 80 hours first year
- Paid Holidays: 9 scheduled (available on first day of employment) and Up to 3 floating holidays (after one month of service)
- Multiple annual events including: free meals, giveaways and raffles
- Fast paced team oriented environment
- Company that has longevity and stability.
- And so much more!
Snap-on Inc. is more than the premier global tool and equipment manufacturer; we are a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of complex equipment and systems solutions. We operate in critical industries like aerospace, energy and natural resources, defense, transportation, and manufacturing.
We take pride in a very clean and safe work environment and our team members create a great place to work every day. Responsibilities Position Responsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
- We will train you and provide all necessary tools to become proficient in the job.
- Unload freight trucks using various material handling equipment
- Sort and distribute repairs within facility; process 200 - 500 packages per day
- Perform data entry
- Assist in incoming / outgoing phone calls / emails
- Contribute to our industry-leading safety record.
- High school diploma or equivalent or 4 years related experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time and over-time
- Basic math aptitude
- Ability to read, write, hear and speak in English.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Dependable and flexible
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority / Female / Disabled / Veterans.