Come join our awesome team as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) at Gulf Coast Village. We are offering generous referral bonuses! Earn up to $2,000!
The Preserve is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job Highlights:
About the job:
- Generous "refer a friend" bonus, up to $2,000
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Career scholarships;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
The Occupational Therapy Assistant provides occupational therapy treatments and services to residents under the supervision of a qualified Occupational Therapist in accordance with the Plan of Care. The Assistant keeps department records as per facility policy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate of a college level program approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Certified as an Occupational Therapy Assistant by the American Occupational Therapy Association and per state guidelines.
- Adherence to the PRN Staffing Policy
- Maintain continuing educational requirements
- Ability to pass drug, criminal and employment screenings.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as an Occupational Therapy Assistant preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to meet the requirements identified in the Essential Functions.
Our 2022 Great Place to Work survey results found that 87% of employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
- Provides services and education/training to residents following the established Plan of Care and the specific functions identified in the therapy care plan.
- Participates in interdisciplinary activities per agency guidelines.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for residents and coworkers.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Performs job in compliance with agency policies and procedures and professional and community standards.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Take pride in helping others, and join us today!
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
This job has expired.