Caring for America's military family.
Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government's contracted medical staffing system. Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking on some of the government's most challenging requirements. Trusted by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012. With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we're never far away in time, place, or commitment.
We are hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Indianapolis, IN.
Employment Status: Full-time
Compensation: This is an hourly position.
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 7:45 am-4:45 pm
Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
must have and meet the following:
- The provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a Certified Medical Assistant
- Capable of performing EKG, PFT, Blood Draws, and ABIs and Cross-trained as a phlebotomist
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Possess organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communicator and customer service and strong attention to detail.
- Sitting for prolonged periods, bending, twisting, and occasionally lifting more than 10 pounds.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) will assist the Practitioner and Physician Assistants in performing one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension exams for Veterans.
- The CMA will perform ancillary services such as:
- Labs (labs will be sent to LabCorp or Quest for testing)
- Pulmonary function tests (PFT) (training provided for all staff performing PFTs).
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI).
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) (EKG manuals are available on location, so staff is familiar with the equipment used.
- Greet the Veterans and show them to the exam room.
- Report any No-Shows.
- Effectively manage office functions (answering the phone, supplying inventory, etc.) and maintain the facility's tidiness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement
, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages
, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job has expired.