Job ID: 448819
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Our Drivers are responsible for transporting and unloading glass to customers while interacting daily with customers to help resolve any issues that may arise. Starting rate is $26 to $28/ hour.
Oldcastle BE offers Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx after 60 days of employment (1st of following month), 401K with company match up to 5% after 90 days (1st of following month).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day activities will consist of handling and loading/unloading glass and/or metal products, load securement, daily pre and post trip of vehicles, multiple deliveries, and customer service
- Unloading could include handling loose, crated, and racked glass, metal and associated products, as well as, operating boom cranes
- Adherence to all DOT regulations, safety policies, and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of your job.
- We require a minimum of 2 years recent CMV driving experience
- Last 3 years clear driving record with no tickets, suspensions, or accidents.
- Must possess a valid CDL Class B license issued by the state of residence
- Able to work a flexible starting time
- Must be able to complete logbook requirements and all other assigned necessary paperwork
- Must be able to read and interpret mathematical measurements of glass sizes and delivery schedules as well as effectively use a tape measure
- Must be in compliance with all DOT requirements including an unexpired Medical Examiners Certificate
While performing the duties of this job, the employee:
- Must have the ability to wear all required safety equipment to include safety boots with metatarsal guards
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Must withstand repetitive motion of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder
Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Pay range is $26-$28 per hour, depending on experience
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope has partnered with DailyPay to offer you the ability to access your earnings before your next paycheck based on current hours worked. You can transfer your earnings instantly for $2.99 per transaction or next-day for $1.99. Certain terms and conditions apply. What OBE Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.