Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Responsible for the design, development, testing, validation, deployment, administration, control, optimization, enhancement, analysis and recommendation of Sales Logistics related systems, activities and other applicable technologies. This includes all field and internal order and inventory processing systems (SMS, DCS, FAST, XA, etc), customer/surgeon/rep master databases/reports, operational KPI/score carding reports, DI tracking/reporting and other system specific efforts/programs/technologies as applicable.
Developer in data warehousing, report development, process automation and/or custom application development in support of the Sales Logistics team. Work with IT and other departments in the design and implementation of next generation systems and solutions.
This position involves a high degree of analysis, detail/due diligence, autonomy, cross functional coordination and interaction with multiple levels and functions within the organization. This position will also be a key contributor to numerous departmental projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform detailed problem solving, along with process and technical expertise involving complex criteria/situations and eliminating waste in current processes
* Design, develop, test, validate, deploy, administer, manage, control, optimize, enhance, analyze and recommend current and future state Sales Logistics related systems* Analyze, evaluate, develop and provide action plans and recommendations for the improvement of current state service offerings, processes, policies, procedures and practices involving Sales Logistics systems and other areas of the organization that directly and indirectly impact customers
* Be a key contributor on projects
* Serve as a lead developer for custom applications, using departmentally designated tools and technologies* Perform ad-hoc tasks using available tools and resources, leveraging the skills of those within and outside of the team
* Participate in discussions with software vendor/partners, as necessary, in the design, development, prioritization, testing and deployment of business solutions
Expected Areas of Competence
* Expertise and comprehensive understanding of processes, policies and systems used by internal Sales Logistics team members as well as distributor operations and field sales employees
* Extensive working knowledge and expertise of systems and data elements in the internal and field systems landscape
* Proficiency in relational databases and the Structured Query Language (SQL)
* Proficiency in one or more programming languages and/or development platforms, preferably C#
* Excellent analytical skills & verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder interaction skills
* Ability to effectively lead and initiate complex change
* Ability to seek out process improvement opportunities and make recommendations
* Consistently show energy, drive, accountability, due diligence and detail orientation
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other technical field
* A minimum of 3-5 years experience required
* Proficiency in the MS Office Suite1-3 years experience with SQL, experience with Oracle, DB2, SQL Server or PostgreSQL preferred
* 1-3 years experience in at least one programming language, multiple preferred.
* Experience with C# is strongly preferred, and Python and R are both beneficial
Up to 5%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.
Salary range: $60000 to $75000/year, with bonus structure
This job has expired.