As a consultanton the global Life Sciences team at Slalom, you willbe responsible fordeveloping anddeliveringmeaningful solutionsandactas a strategic thought partnerfor ourpharmaceutical and medical deviceclients. These roles will require travel as of 2022.
Practice Development: Contribute to overall growth of Slalom's Life Sciences industry practice area through a combination of delivery work and thought leadership.
Engagement Partnership:Partners with team todeliver high-quality solutions and outcomes for project and build trusting relationship with client
Thought Leadership:Identifynew offerings and go-to-market strategies to meet the future needs of our Life Sciences customers
Team & Individual Development:Mentorpeers andteam members, support recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- 4+ years inlife sciencesmanagement consultingor the pharma/med tech industrywith experience leading medium to large teams
- Research & Development
- Clinical & Medical Affairs
- Data Science
- Regulatory & Safety
- Digital Health
- SupplyChain & Manufacturing
- Payor, Patient,Provider, and GovernmentRelations
- Quality, Privacy,Compliance
- Skills and competenciesin a broad range of areas including but not limited to:
- Advanced project delivery including key aspects of program/project management
- Business casedevelopmentand ROI calculations
- Strategy development, ideation workshops, governance, and effectiveness
- Strategic roadmap & execution plans
- Ability to manage teams and relationships across multiple clients
- Ability to assess andleveragestrengths of a diverse group of people to maximize team performance
- Strongnegotiation, conflict management, problem solving,decision-making skills, and stakeholder management skills
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 10,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more atslalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.