Other locations will be considered for the right candidate.
- Oversee offshore sanctions research teams in several global locations including answering questions, assigning work and ensuring productivity, performance and data quality are up to standard.
- Tier II email support for client and internal sanctions data-related queries.
- Draft sanctions researcher guidelines and processes documentation.
- Monitor sanctions regulations and support analysis of potential data requirements.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Analyze and handle sanctions coverage requests.
- Support systems/data ingestion product owners and development to ensure business needs for sanctions data are met.
- Lead data remediation and other special projects.
- Two- or four-year degree, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Knowledge of global affairs
- Research skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Any of the following would be an advantage: experience working with unstructured open source data and/or relational databases (for example SQL), experience analyzing regulations (especially those related to financial sanctions), ability to read a language other than English.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.