American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst (BIRA) is responsible for the development and execution of architectures, policies, practices, and procedures in order to manage the information lifecycle needs of an organization in an effective manner and examining organization's data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about that information. Activities include analyzing and interpreting collected data; spotting trends; writing reports and recommendations for internal or external clients; data modeling and creating data architectures; developing and enhancing the data warehouse; back-end transaction/data processing; and market research professional services. The Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst will interact regularly with internal business customers to capture and understand reporting and data service requests, they will help define and clarify requirements, propose, define, and develop appropriate solutions, and provide feedback to the reporting team. They will perform quality review of developed solutions and ensure proper user acceptance. This essential position provides the necessary feedback to grow our business and gain efficiencies.
- Utilizes Tableau and other business intelligence tools to develop analytical content including reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analyses and data sets. Supports end-user adoption of Tableau through trainings and creation of documentation.
- Codifies business logic in SQL to meet reporting requirements for all areas of operations.
- Collaborates with business unit owners to constantly improve work product, debug erroneous logic, and create new features in existing report packages.
- Utilizes relational database and data warehouse design skills to create an effective
- data model for efficient and robust historical and real-time reporting.
- Elicits requirements when necessary, using interviews and data analysis; defines requirements for and performs user-acceptance testing of new data in the data warehouse. Logs, tracks, and manages issues and requests in JIRA.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Information Systems and/or related preferred.
- Minimum seven (7) years' experience working with Business Intelligence, Analytics, Financial Reporting Data Warehousing technologies, and/or related required.
- Minimum seven (7) years' experience utilizing proven requirements gathering and business analysis techniques required; must have a complete understanding of the business intelligence development life cycle including the ability to conduct interviews and gather the needs for desired outcomes for the BI solutions being built.
- Advanced experience developing and maintaining relational databases (SQL Server preferred) required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience required:
- Writing and using advanced functions and formulas (e.g., lookup & reference, nested logical expressions, aggregation, etc.)
- Advanced Excel features (e.g., conditional formatting, data validation, pivot tables, external data connections)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word) and JIRA required.
- Working knowledge of Tableau highly preferred.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $105,000 to $150,150. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
IT, information technology, business intelligence, reporting analyst, analytics, financial reporting data warehouse technology, business analysis, computer science, information systems, engineering, economics, statistics
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE #LI-Remote
This job has expired.