Do you enjoy long range renewal Planning?
Do you enjoy cross-functional collaboration?
About our Team
The Global Research Solutions (GRS) team works closely with the regional sales teams to meet customer needs regarding open access and open science. GRS provides strategic and operational direction to teams helping librarians and researchers achieve their goals. We play an important role in shaping Elsevier's future go-to-market approach in the open access and open science space
About the Role
Support the Global Research Solutions team, working cross functionally to meet customer needs around open access & open science. You will also support longer term renewal planning & contribute to the evolution of the business. An example, overseeing the reporting of current renewals to gather insights & implementing processes to support the business in the future.
- Work with pricing, strategy, and account teams to obtain and collate data in preparation for renewal proposals
- Work with the OA implementation team to translate contractual requirements into system configuration. Resolve any implementation issues/ changes in customer requirements
- Use Tableau reporting tools to track deal progress/success
- Work with stakeholders to assist with renewal planning activity. This supports complex renewal success, improved value perception and reputation, enhanced relationships, and market intelligence gathering
- Coordinate development and communication of open access resources in conjunction with key stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
- Experience analyzing and drawing conclusions from data
- Possess communication skills
- Have ability to manage programs in a cross functional, matrixed organization
- Have the ability to establish and build collaborative relationships with internal and external contacts
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.