About Maxim Crane
Maxim Crane is the largest coast-to-coast provider of crane rental services. We are a supplier of crane rental and lifting services, including engineering, specialized rigging and heavy haul capabilities. We provide risk management and safety programs that are unparalleled in the industry and are seeking safety professionals to increase our safety footprint and enhance our award winning safety culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Provide all levels of management with assistance and technical advice needed for proper administration of the company’s Safety Program
* Prevents accidents by investigating accidents; identifying causes of accidents and hazards; developing preventive measures and practices; conferring with insurance carriers; managing safety committee; preparing and recommending policies and procedures
* Maintains safe facilities by providing information relevant to the design and construction of facilities, and the installation of equipment; conducting inspections; recommending improvements.
* Develop safety education and training programs throughout the construction, general industry and DOT spectrums and coordinate the implementation of the programs in the field.
* Prevents OSHA citations by studying and interpreting regulations and standards; conducting inspections; identifying problems; developing solutions; accompanying and working with inspectors.
* Provides safety information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; publishing reports; writing newspaper articles and special bulletins; maintaining OSHA records; submits OSHA reports.
* Conduct Jobsite Compliance Audits per company policies and procedures.
* Participate in daily Risk Evaluation Meetings used to identify high risk work activities and hazard analysis/mitigation.
* Conduct pre-employment, Post-accident, Random (Non DOT and DOT), Reason Cause, Return-To-Duty and Follow Up drug testing.
* Manage DOT driver safety programs
* Plan and execute safety plans for Industrial projects
* Ensure environmental compliance at all facilities within the area of responsibility
* Must have effective communication skills
Safety Management, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Legal Compliance, Judgment, Integrity, OSHA Compliance, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Bedside Manner
Education and/or Experience
* High School diploma or GED required
* Completion of OSHA 10hr and 30hr courses is preferred
* 3+ years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience in the EH&S field is recommended for this position.
* Good communication skills and organizational skills are essential.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago