This position exists to create preference and active-users in law schools and law firms in an assigned territory by assessing the needs of the customer, developing school & firm-specific business plans, and promoting the advantages of LexisNexis products and services. The Blended Practice Area Consultant will also assist the commercial account team in uncovering leads and opportunities that result in revenue and POS. This position is based in the Atlanta, GA metro area.
- Proactively perform as a Consultative Sales Person, by relating, discovering, advocating, and supporting law school and law firm customers in order to win preference and increase active users.
- Effectively work at all levels of a law school and law firm, including students, faculty, associates, partners, librarians and leadership (i.e. law school Dean-level and law-firm managing partners)
- Develop strategic account plans (which will differ school-by-school and firm-by-firm), recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats.
- Manage entire law school account independently and partner with law firm client managers to overcome customer challenges and effectively position them to close significant opportunities.
- Demonstrates deep product, content or practice area knowledge; acts as internal resource for sales, marketing and segment.
- Prepares and delivers specialized customer presentations that communicate our value proposition and competitive differentiators to create new active users.
- Conducts competitive research, analysis of findings and shares information with product, segment and marketing.
- Develop and execute creative marketing strategies aimed at positioning LexisNexis as the superior source in meeting the needs of students, faculty, and staff at law schools and partners, associates and staff at law firms.
- Target, hire, and actively manage hourly student workers to assist in the accomplishment of goals at law schools.
- Ability to lift/carry laptop and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- State Bar membership.
- 1 or more years of practice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing on account plans and coordinating key stakeholders and resources to positively impact clients.
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical knowledge.
- Able to work as part of a team, accomplishing mutual team goals.
- Able to work independently and own and manage a territory.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.