Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Provide laboratory support and contribute data and knowledge to the development of biotherapuetics programs.
- Performing analytical test methods for release and stability testing of drug substance and drug product.
- Performing and troubleshooting immunofluorescent protocols
- Performing qPCR experiments and leading the advancement of new technologies to support robust assay development and product understanding.
- Documenting and reporting lab work according to GMP practices
- Effectively interacting with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-disciplinary project teams
- Expected to execute, tabulate data, provide data interpretation
- Develop a workflow to maximize instrument uptime and provide high quality data with the minimal resources needed to achieve this goal
- Leadership responsibilities are in addition to current technical roles both in and outside of the lab
- Ensure adherence to highest quality and efficiency standards in laboratory operations
- Ensure coverage and performance
- Foster morale and teamwork
- Provide process improvements and best practices to support productivity initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in science or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience
- Experience with cell culture and cell based assays
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience working in GMP/GLP
- Industrial experience and an understanding of the drug development process
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Andover, MAare encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays