Are you an expert troubleshooter that enjoys solving software issues and programming automation systems?
Do you have experience working with automated manufacturing equipment?
Do you have previous experience working as an Automation Technician?
Our client is a global steel and mining company and the leading producer of infrastructure steel products. Based in North Portland, the company has employed over 60,000 individuals worldwide and continues to grow!
About the Role:
Currently, we're hiring 2 experienced Automation Technicians to join the growing team! Automation Technicians are vital to the success of our clients production needs, they provide 24/7 support, aide in resolution of mill control system issues, are responsible for first-line troubleshooting on various mill machinery, perform routine daily equipment inspections, operational verification of product gauging systems, and various data acquisition systems. Sound like something you can handle? Apply now!
- A minimum of 3+ years pf experience as an Automation Technician or Process Automation Tech
- Experience with control system software, configuration, and programming using Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Automation Control logix and Compact Logix PLC's, Siemens S7, Siemens WinCC HMI software, TI-505 PLC's,
- An Associates Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent experience in the industry
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills in equipment, process control and gauging systems
- Experienced interpreting and reading hydraulic and electrical schematics, P&ID and mechanical drawings
- A flexible schedule and the ability to support on call through various shifts
- The ability to work a 4 on 4 off schedule rotating weekly from days to nights
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members
- Experience utilizing OpenVMS, Unix, Microsoft Office Suite, and MMS
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with GE UCV VME-based controllers
Sound like an opportunity you'd like to purse? Don't wait apply now! #ZR
This job has expired.
- Benefits starting on day 1, including family medical, dental, vision, and a 401K with a 5% matching program!
- Competitive wages starting at $38 per hour + shift differential $1.50/ hr
- Permanent, stable work with an organization committed to employee growth
- Paid time off package with 10 holidays plus vacation
- Growth and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program, Flex-Spend Account, and Health Savings Account
- Employer paid voluntary life insurance and short term disability programs