Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way, but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
Matrix Providers is hiring an Audiologist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Southfield, MI.
Employment Status: Full-time
Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly
Schedule: 4 days a week, 10 hr. shifts Tuesday-Friday 7:30 am-5:30 pm
Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Click here to learn about our benefits packages.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
The Audiologist must have and meet the following.
- Hold an active and unrestricted Audiologist license.
- Possess a master's or doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE, or ASHA certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment audiology compensation and pension exams for Veterans.
- The audiologist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Perform a Comprehensive audio exam for assessing hearing loss or tinnitus.
- Common testing includes Pure Tone Air and Bone, tympanometry, acoustic reflex, testing, and speech recognition.
- All equipment necessary to perform duties will be available on location with custom soundproof booths.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job has expired.