At Cambia, our members need us more than ever, and to continue serving them, we need to be vaccinated. Following federal mandate, all Cambia Health Solutions employees, including 100% remote workers, need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by 1/1/22.
Cambia's Audio/Visual Specialist primary role is to support Cambia's conferencing solutions provide direct support for medium to large scale meetings as well as senior leadership meetings both onsite and remote. The Audio/Visual Specialist is responsible for determining meeting requirements, ensuring audio/video equipment is setup, and onsite support during the meeting. The secondary role of the Audio/Visual Specialist is to participate as a member of the Information Technology Support Service Team.
General Functions and Outcomes
New Hardware Evaluations
- Expertise in video conferencing including Microsoft Teams, Microsoft LiveEvent, Zoom and Zoom Webinar, GoToMeeting, and GoToWebinar.
- Experience Maintaining and solving audio and video equipment.
- Experience supporting medium to large events (in-person / virtual) including staging, producing, and breaking down.
- Install and maintain audio visual equipment including displays, Microsoft Surface Hubs, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR), microphones and speakers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Coordinate with guest speakers to test video, audio, and connectivity to ensure a successful event.
- Travel to support event hosted offsite.
- Monitoring live feeds to ensure quality.
- Remote technical support (via phone) possible on-call after-hours.
- Provide excellent customer service to all users, including senior leadership team.
- Serve as a technical authority in the use of current and future enterprise software applications.
- Drive the onboarding of new technologies and hardware in conferencing.
- Provide Audio Video assistance and training to IT support service teams.
- Create wiring diagrams to be used to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware.
- Provide input for the preparation of the department's operational budgets for the fiscal year.
- Maintain high standards using the established asset management procedures and tools provided.
- Recognize need to always work towards improving personal, interpersonal, and increase technical and leadership skills/behavior. Seeks new knowledge independently, creatively craft own personal development. Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself. Works on compensating for weakness and limits.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and standards in place within IT as well as all corporate policies, procedures and standards created by Cambia. Seeks to improve policies and procedures.
- Support security administration tasks related to workstation vulnerabilities.
- Provide direction of work with contractors and vendors who deploy and support infrastructure technology.
- Support Executive Admins and Senior Leaders during conferences.
- Collaborate optimally with internal and cross department peers to provide results to management in a timely matter through case updates, weekly project reporting, Q/A reporting.
- Assist with setting objectives / goals, build actionable plan and assess risks while participating in resource estimates, implementation, support reporting and communication.
- Meet established deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality. Negotiate changes to delivery dates as necessary.
- Contribute to and performs peer review of team member tasks to encourage quality and consistency of service.
- Solutioning for new technologies.
- Vulnerability management.
- Conduct continuing education sessions for internal team and help desk personnel.
- SME for key Audio / Video technologies (Microsoft Teams, Microsoft LiveEvent, Microsoft Surface Hub, Microsoft Teams Room, Microsoft TeamsWebinar, Zoom Video Conferencing, GoToMeeting, and GoToWebinar.
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell.
- Ability to analyze and identify vulnerability trends to support automated remediation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sound Engineering with 2-3 years' experience as an Audio Video technician. Additional 2 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to use problem solving skills to resolve break fix issues with audio devices, video cameras, connectivity, desktop, laptop, soft phone, smartphone and software at desk side and over the phone.
- Proficient at analyzing and documenting Customer request requirements and problem symptoms to make recommendations and implement moves, adds, changes, and maintenance of desktop equipment, and internal data and telecommunication wiring infrastructure.
- Ability to determine end user's needs and competency level on audio / video equipment and help users obtain needed skills through one-on-one training.
- Ability to work independently.
- Frequent out of State travel is required for this position.
- Required to project a professional demeanor to senior leaders.
- Superb communication and first-class customer service skills.
- Ability to work with vendors including contracted staff training for projects and management of Audio Video support vendors working on site.
- Ability to be a mentor and or trainer for Jr staff members as well as knowledge transfer to help desk staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com