This job has expired.
Make a bigger difference
At The Jewish Board, we don't just make a difference - we make a bigger difference as we serve 45,000 New Yorkers every year. Join our dedicated team that's been helping communities across New York City for almost 150 years and see just how big of a difference you can make.
Reasons you'll love working with us:
How you can make a bigger difference:
The Assistant Director is responsible for ensuring excellent patient care, in line with State and Agency mandates, is uniformly provided. S/he will monitor operations to certify that best-practice methodologies are uniformly employed, reviewed, and updated as necessary
Provides regular supervision Social Worker, Case Manager, and the Case Associates staff.
* Reviews and evaluates comprehensive assessments, progress notes, service plans reviews, and discharge plans for quality and compliance.
* Works with Residence Managers on staffing/scheduling and reviews and approves weekly timesheets and overtime
* Facilitates High Risk and Group Supervisions. Participates in Case Conferences with external sources.
* Collaborates with other JB Departments (Facilities, Clinics, Central Intake, etc) for program needs.
* Participates/Performs annual staff evaluations.
* Ensures regulatory/agency compliance with staff completion of trainings.
* Collaborates with Residence Manager to ensure apartments are safe.
* Participates in administrative meetings.
* Participates in other on/off site meetings as scheduled.
If you join us, you'll have these great benefits:
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago