Company DescriptionInformation about Eurofins as a whole:
Information about Eurofins Food Chemistry Testing:
- Over 50,000 employees worldwide
- Eurofins recently celebrated 30 years of excellence in bioanalytical testing.
- The company has grown from 4 employees in a small lab in France to a global network.
- 400 state-of-the-art laboratories across 41 countries.
- Eurofins is one of the best performing companies in the world. In three decades, the company has grown more than 3,000 times.
- Eurofins is now the global market leader in environmental, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics testing as well as in agro-sciences CRO (Contract Research Organization) services.
Food Chemistry Testing:What we do...
- Founded in 1926.
- Acquired by Eurofins Scientific on August 1st, 2018, previously Covance Food Solutions.
- New to Eurofins, not new to the global life sciences industry. Provide food consulting services to Fortune 500 food, beverage, and consumer product companies.
- Approximately, 450 employees here in the Madison, WI area.
- New, state-of-the-art lab building on the east-side of Madison coming in January 2021!!!
Analytical testing of foods, supplements, ingredients, and packaging. Includes work on: accurate nutrition labels, creating safe products and supply chains, and assisting with compliance with FDA and international regulatory agencies.
The Associate Sample Preparation Technician
position is aFull-Time, Non-Exempt position, on 3rd Shift
. Individuals located in a driving distance of theMadison, WI
location are encouraged to apply.Job DescriptionResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Learns to perform any combination of sample preparation tasks to ensure sample homogeneity which includes but is not limited to labeling, transferring, liquid nitrogen use, milling, blending, weighing, disposal of samples, etc.
- Learns to communicate sample information
- Communicates discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Learns to handle internal customer inquiries and requests
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- 1-2 years of experience desired
- Customer service skills including attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality, and communication skills
- Ability to identify and communicate customer service needs
- Overtime and weekend work as required
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc.)
- Physical requirements include, but are not limited to: standing, bending, reaching and lifting
- May work in walk-in cold storage units
- Trained in handling potentially hazardous chemicals or materials
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. for short periods of time
- Work requires PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Mandatory immunizations and screenings as required
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.