Job Description and Responsibilities
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Municipal Engineer with an emphasis on
Water/Wastewater Work, but not limited to:
- Focused on wastewater collection and conveyance, and water distribution and disinfection
- Understanding of treatment plants.
- Preparation of regulatory permitting and reporting including Act 537 Planning, Chapter 94 Reports, AEMR, NPDES, Low-pressure sanitary sewer system design,
- Pump station and force main design and planning reviews
- Land development plan reviews as they relate to utility infrastructure Construction cost estimating
- Preparation of bid documents and construction details, plans, and specifications
- Attendance at construction meetings and Construction inspection
- Coordination with other co-workers, developers, municipal entities, and private utilities, project proposal scope, and estimating
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering - emphasis on Water/Wastewater preferred
- 4 to 7 years of related experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, etc.
Why Work With Us? At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- PE License
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled