At Zoetis, our Core Beliefs form the foundation of our culture. Our Core Behaviors describe a common set of actions that demonstrate these Core Beliefs. Our Core Behaviors include:
- Our Colleagues Make All the Difference
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Customer Obsessed
- Run It Like You Own It
- We Are One Zoetis
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for an Inside and Digital Sales Representative, Corporate and Specialty Accounts with a focus on MARS partner hospitals. This is an exciting opportunity to perform at a high level with a highly talented team. The primary responsibility of this specialist role is to develop strategic partnerships, using consultative and solutions sales techniques with animal hospitals operating as part of a Major Account. The location for this position is Malvern, PA.
Primary responsibilities include utilizing solution selling, territory management, and business planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales performance within the assigned geography.
- Understand and articulate core values and attributes of the association and align with partner values and goals
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external business partners to create custom, long-term relationships that generate multi-year revenue streams
- Work closely with department Team Leader and Major Accounts team on long-term sales goals and strategies
- Regularly report on pipeline, account development and program execution
- Meet overall sales objectives (quota) both overall and for key growth products via demand generation within targeted geography
Solution Selling Skills, Technical Knowledge, and Customer Value Delivery
- Successfully launch new product and service offerings
- Demonstrate success in other key sales metrics such as growth rates and improving the health of your business
- Develop and execute a call cycle at the account and veterinarian level that delivers the optimal level reach/frequency
- Ability to learn and understand customer specific operating procedures, formulary, and go to market strategy
Territory Management and Teamwork
- Consistently demonstrate Solution Selling capabilities
- Consistently build and demonstrate technical knowledge, verbal fluency, and veterinary practice expertise
- Build effective relationships with and service all targeted hospitals / personnel to ensure you maintain and grow relevance and access within each account
- Interact with customers following all Zoetis promotional guidelines
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach clients about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link to Zoetis solutions
- Develop and execute a Territory Business Plan / effectively use Zoetis resources (Samples, Educational materials, and events) to maximize ROI
- Utilize our Customer Relationship Management system to identify account growth opportunities
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with Inside Sales Manager and routinely adjust the strategies, tactics, and investments based on changing needs to maximize territory performance
- Work with Territory, Area, and Zoetis colleagues in a professional manner to include consistently meeting expectations around integrity/compliance, work-ethic, role/responsibility, conduct, effective communication, all administrative responsibilities, and overall teamwork
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environments
- Align with and influence internal (Zoetis employees) and external (Zoetis customers) stakeholders.
- Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever changing environments.
- Successfully complete extensive product and industry Learning and Development curriculum developed and taught by Zoetis
- Successfully complete Individual Development Plan
- Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build / manage relationships at all levels of an organization. Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever-changing environments.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) preferred
- Success in previous sales roles including creatively finding opportunities or solving problems to drive sales performance
- Exemplifies what it means to be a change agent, continuous learner, and pushing self / others beyond dominant logic
- Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever-changing environments
- Uses analytics and insights to enhance decision-making and tactical execution
- Follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to manage assigned expense budgets
- Strategic Selling Skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a succinct manor
- Professional demeanor and presentation style
- Highly focused and results oriented, able to identify and manage goals and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment
- Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, and ability to learn Zoetis systems)
• Verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and make thoughtful / fair decisions based on relevant information
• Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, and ability to learn Zoetis systems)PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Ability and willingness to travel and work some evenings as required by the position.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.