Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â, 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Associate Director of Contracts Management is responsible for overseeing the work product of contract managers and is accountable for the timely resolution of contract terms and budget issues. They are responsible for managing relationships throughout various levels of the organization - preparing contract documents that protect the interests of Eurofins, and will serve as a liaison between Operations, Client Services, and Finance in the review, prioritization, and oversight of the contracting process to ensure prompt completion of the contract cycle.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Leads collaborations between Contracts team and stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Provides contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitors and completes contract close-out, extension, or renewal as appropriate
- Communicates contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Day to day management of internal team in contracts administration and compliance
- Collaborates cross functionally with Finance, Business Development, outside legal counsel, and internal compliance teams to meet business objectives
- Works closely with Business Development team to ensure delivery of fully executed contracts to meet departmental and organizational goals
- Drafts, evaluates, negotiates, and executes contract Master Service Agreements (MSA) for drug discovery services
- Uses in-depth knowledge of various contractual and legal clauses within various contracts, such as: confidentiality agreements, supply contracts, employee agreements, vendor agreements, technology licenses, building leases, permits, Master Service Agreements (MSA) and MSA Amendments
- Develops and helps implement efficient processes for record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site environmental health and safety (EHS) requirements
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of current drug discovery market and suppliers globally
- Ability to solve complex problems which require ingenuity, innovation, and creativity
- Strong contract modeling software skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to craft termsheets in support of in-and-out licensing technologies and IP
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Salesforce and other contract management processes
- Bachelor' degree required / MBA preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in contract negotiation, administration and / or management
- Previous management experience
- For all Eurofins Discovery Services Businesses in US; Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays