LB&B Associates Inc. is currently seeking an Assistant Facilities Manager to oversee our newly awarded subcontract to provide operations, mechanical maintenance, and custodial services for Federal buildings and US Courthouses in Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.
The Assistant Facilities Manager shall have at a minimum a bachelor's degree and 5 years of recent (within the past 7 years) experience in the management and supervision of building mechanical maintenance operations for multiple large buildings of the approximate size and characteristics of the buildings to be covered by this contract.
- Reports to Project Manager and VP of Facilities Services
- Manage the operations and maintenance (O&M) of facility under this contract.
- Manage skilled trades, custodial, administrative, and supporting staff, ensuring the same quality of service across all facilities.
- Monitor, train, evaluate, and guide facilities personnel.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems, and be knowledgeable in the maintenance and repair of the mechanical systems
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Oversee the development of and implementation of preventive maintenance (PM) plans and recommend predictive projects.
- Negotiates O&M contracts and manages relationships with vendors who service the buildings being managed. Qualify new vendors.
- Shall have the authority to purchase and manage all related maintenance supplies and repair parts for all equipment's in the facilities.
- Inspect buildings, and equipment, noting and reporting need for repair and replacements
- Ensure proper use of the NCMMS under this contract.
- Regularly meets with customer to provide contract requirements updates and receive further directions. Provide reports to customer as required.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), building automation systems, and computerized maintenance management systems
- Must have an excellent record of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
This job has expired.