Job Title: Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager
LOCATION: Johns Creek, GA
The main goal and function of a Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. This responsibility includes customer service and all related functions of support for the Business Insurance book of business to which they are assigned. This will be a hybrid role where you will help support the Small Business Unit and another Producer on mostly small business, generalist accounts.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
What you need to have:
- Assist with Word Documents and/or Excel spreadsheets as requested
- Correspond with clients and companies
- Basic File Maintenance
- Enter detail for new business applications as needed
- Setup Templets for Certificates of Insurance
- Issue Certificates of Insurance and Evidence of Property forms
- Issue ID Cards
- Learn to check policies with direction from Account Manager
- Process change requests to the carrier and endorsements received from the carrier
- Process incoming requests for additional information from the carriers
- Prepare renewal kits and forward to clients for updated information
- Prepare and assist with renewal Summaries & Proposals
- Assists with loss run requests
- Set up insured's policy booklet
- Other responsibilities as needed to support the production team
What is in it for you?
- Previous Business Insurance experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Detail oriented and able to self-check for accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Reliable and punctual
- Must have Property & Casualty resident agents license or obtain within 90 days of employment
Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including:
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid life and disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous paid time off programs
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Employee networking groups
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.'Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.