LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
We help lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better and grow their practices. We assist corporations in better understanding their markets and preventing bribery and corruption within their supply chains. We partner with leading global associations and customers to help collect evidence against war criminals and provide tools to combat human trafficking. We endeavor to advance the rule of law across the world.
About the Program
The Aspire program is a rigorous one-year technology program focusing on disciplines such as Software Engineering, Data Science and Cyber Security. From day one, you will make a vital contribution as you work with technology colleagues to help build and implement innovative products.
About the Role
In this role you will...
Graduate Program Perks
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of simple complexity.
- Complete simple bug fixes.
- Under the guidance of senior-level engineers, successfully implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve basic technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- All other duties as assigned.
About YouRequired Qualifications
- Work with leading edge technologies and passionate people
- Ongoing technical and soft-skills training
- Create a work-life balance that works for you
- Supportive, collaborative and fun working environment
- Quarterly pay increments offered based on satisfactory performance
Preferred Qualifications /Technical Skills
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Cyber Security or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages.
- Basic understanding of data modeling principles.
- Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- Team Player - collaborates, contributes and encourages others.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..
This job has expired.