We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The A/R Specialist is responsible for daily credit and collections activity as part of our fast-paced goal-oriented Accounting team. This position requires someone with strong collections and financials skills, outstanding attention to detail, great customer service, research and problem-solving skills. He or she will work with Finance and Sales Operations teams within the company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts this includes but is not limited to timely and frequent contact with customers on invoice status, maintaining detailed account documentation, and customer reconciliations
- Enlist the efforts of Sales, Legal, and Senior Management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Must communicate and follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Meet department goals and activity metrics, including accountability for reducing delinquency on assigned accounts
- Gain an understanding of department procedures and develop corrective action working closely with all departments
- Coordinate customer set up, including completing customer forms which involve engaging various departments
- Work with the Legal department on customer bankruptcies
- Responsible for updating billing and contact information for customers
- Assist with cash applications
- Produce and issue monthly report to executives on delinquent accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- 3-5 years of high-volume corporate collections experience
- Strong knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilitiesL
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here