This job has expired.
South Western Communications
South Western Communications, SWC, is one trusted source for communication, physical security and life safety solutions to meet the needs of Healthcare, Education, Detention and Commercial customers. We utilize a consultative approach to conduct an in-depth needs analysis, enabling our customers to fulfill their mission critical processes. We continuously research and select only the best-in class product collection. We utilize these products to create an integrated solution with your goals and needs in mind, ensuring satisfaction and flawless integration. At SWC, we strive to exceed your expectations and invest the time and resources into every job because we care about our customers.
Title: Application Specialist
Reports To: Director of Managed Services
Class: Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt with Full Benefit Package including 401k
Description of Duties: The Application Specialist will provide the highest level of training for our customers and staff on systems provided and installed by South Western Communications.
Training duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Train customers (end users and administrators) on using all systems (education, healthcare, others) installed by SWC at the customer's location.
2. Review system installation configurations and confirm facility layout.
3. Coordinate training with customers to include location, time, accommodations, and equipment needs.
4. Work closely with sales to assess customer needs and expectations from systems purchased.
5. Work closely with the assigned service and installation technicians to ensure correct system configuration per customer needs assessment.
6. Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution, referring technical staff when necessary.
7. Ensure customer service procedures are clearly understood.
8. Present a positive attitude and self-assured image to the community on behalf of SWC.
Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Adhere to CAS standards and processes.
2. Documentation of trainings required and completed.
3. Maintain records of projected training hours versus actual training hours to evaluate continuous improvement to the training process.
4. Coordinate installation completion forms with the Accounting Department to assist with billing processes.
Education/Experience: BS or AS degree in Business Administration / Adult Education or related field.
Preferred: Prior "Process Improvement Training" (e.g. Lean-Sigma), Clinical IT Experience, Clinical Informatics, RN Certification
1. Comprehensive knowledge of management methods, techniques, and Microsoft Suite.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. Detailed-oriented with creative aptitude and passion for training and customer service.
4. Strong client-facing and communication skills.
5. Advanced troubleshooting, multi-tasking skills and time management skills.
6. Ability to effectively present and disseminate technical information to diverse groups.
7. Ability to learn in both an organized classroom environment and individually.
8. Ability to continuously learn new technologies and have a technical curiosity.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Requirements:
1. Employees must stand, walk, climb, sit, and use their hands and fingers.
2. Some lifting of objects up to fifty pounds is required.
3. Reaching, grasping, and carrying activities are also required.
4. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
5. Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
SWC reserves the right to change any or all of this statement as required to allow the company to respond to market changes or changes in operational workflow. Also, this statement will be changed as required by State or Federal law. SWC is an at-will employer.
EEO EEO m/f/d/v
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written agreement.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago