Lead a game-changing team.
We are searching for a Manager, Analytics who will be responsible for monitoring, measuring, and improving the health and performance of our casino platform. The ideal candidate will use their gaming background and hands-on technical skills to build a state-of-art analytics solution. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to lead, develop, and manage a small team of analysts. You will be working closely with the casino operations team to uncover insights on day-to-day casino player activities, marketing promotions, and game operations. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Manager, Analytics - Casino:
What you'll bring:
- Build Tableau dashboard reports to monitor players' engagements, marketing effects, and revenue stream diagnosis.
- Improve analytics framework surrounding customer profiling and player economic model to provide direct input to day-to-day operations.
- Design and manage A/B, multi-variate tests on various promo efforts to continuously improve marketing efficiency.
- Define events to be tracked, design data structure, and develop a data pipeline to capture players' behavior.
- Develop scalable and repeatable advanced analytics model framework for user engagement, monetization, and retention.
- Draw a line from detailed player behavior and game performance data nd aligning to financial outcomes.
- Provide competitor analysis on genre-level game market trends through collaboration with consumer insights and product teams to help create next-gen games.
- 5+ years of business analytics or data science experience.
- Expert with SQL language.
- Experience with Python, R, or statistical programming languages.
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Experience in DOE on A/B and multi-variate testing.
- Knowledge of parallel computation tools, such as Spark.
- Knowledge of statistical methods (power analysis, linear/mixed model, clustering, trees), simulation, or machine learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistic, MIS, Engineering, Business Analytics or a related field.