*Open to remote candidates in the U.S., preferably in Eastern Time Zone*
The Analytics Lead, Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) will report to the Head of Business Insights and Analytics (BI&A) within the Digital, Data, and Analytics organization, and lead analytics efforts of GMS in support of the digital and analytics strategy of Zoetis.
- Serve as the primary engagement partner for GMS for analytics and data science use cases, linking and translating GMS needs to data science resources
- Deliver GMS analytics use cases and priorities, translating and communicating analytics solutions into business value
- Present analytics solutions to business and Zoetis Tech and Digital (ZTD) colleagues in a clear and understandable manner
- Be hands-on to help create analytics solutions and data visualizations required for use case delivery
- In coordination with the Head of Enterprise Data Science and the Data Capability Group leaders, allocate both internal and external partner data and analytics resources needed to deliver GMS analytics use cases
- Align analytics efforts to real business value and create the use case roadmap for GMS
- Collaborate with GMS leaders and ZTD leaders, to formulate and prioritize analytics use cases
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high-performing data analysts
- Mentor data analysts in their analytics work; oversee the development of analytics solutions and data visualizations
- Effectively manage direct reports and external analytics partner personnel
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Predictive Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research or closely related field (MS/MBA preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- 7 years of experience (with Bachelor's degree) or 5 years of experience (with MS/MBA degree) in executing/leading analytics projects within a company
- 2 years leading analytics team members in executing analytics use cases
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing and supply chain analytics
- Understanding and skills in advanced analytics and data science models and methodology, such as statistical analysis, algorithm development, artificial intelligence, machine learning, text mining, natural language processing, and optimization
- Strong understanding of data visualization tools and technology, such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Understanding of basic data engineering concepts, data extraction, transformation, and loading
- Proficiency and experience with coding in programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, SAS, Java, etc.
- Understanding of cloud-based tools and technology
- Understanding of source control and collaboration tools (e.g. Git and Github Enterprise)
- Understanding of manufacturing and supply chain operations and systems
- Inspirational leadership
- Effective teamwork, coaching, and mentoring
- Learning agility and fierce curiosity
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, managing complex cross functional deliverables
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and business needs
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate them into data science solutions
- Deliver analytics use cases within the established timeline and with high quality
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.