About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for overall operations of one or more executives: calendar management, business meetings, email support, coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements, complete expense reports and additional tasks/project required.
What You'll Do
- Provides administrative support to a department, management group or executive on the Senior Leadership Team and below.
- Calendar management, making appointments, answering phones, making travel arrangements, file maintenance, maintaining and ordering office supplies and equipment, processing mail, copying, scheduling and planning meetings (meeting room, flip charts etc.) and processing expense reports.
- Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments. Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects, concurrently, with tight deadlines.
Who You Are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and build partnerships with all levels of management
- Proficient and advanced computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Experience in customer service and/or a high-pressure, multitask environment
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.