Our client, a privately owned investment management firm located in Boston, is seeking a temporary Travel Coordinator to join their team. This role is onsite from 9:00AM-5:00PM and pays $22/hr.
* Act as the Transportation Coordinator for large scale meetings (e.g., Board Meetings and Trustee Meetings).
* Develop and maintain transportation grids to ensure there is accurate coverage for upcoming events.
* Track unscheduled services and overtime hours to provide Travel Manager with information vital for planning and staffing models.
* Act as the liaison between General Services and Property Management at the Boston office for large meetings. This includes exit passes, opening space as necessary, confirming building security is informed and communicate concerns or challenges with enough lead time to adjust.
* Track and schedule maintenance and membership programs for corporate vehicles. This includes and not limited to: Insurance payments, registration, maintain vehicle membership (e.g., EZpass, AAA), Accident reports, and Rental cars.
* Provide support as needed to the Conference Planning and Travel Division.
* Proficient with Excel - Heavy utilization of Excel Spreadsheets
* Uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
* Outstanding attention to detail.
* Effective communication skills to people at all levels.
* Possess problem-solving skills.
* Ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Greenville, South Carolina
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Huntington Beach, California
Posted about 5 hours ago