Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at .
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking an Acetylene - Ethylene Cylinder Processor to join our team located in Hahnville, LA.
The Acetylene - Ethylene Cylinder Processor will be responsible for filling, labeling & preparation of Acetylene gas trailers and Ethylene cylinders and trailers.
Acetylene - Ethylene Cylinder Processor - Rotating 12-hour shift (Days, Nights & Weekends)
- Follows POIS procedures for painting, filling, labeling, and preparing for shipment Acetylene gas trailers
- Follows POIS procedures for painting, filling, labeling, and preparing for shipment Ethylene cylinders and trailers
- Ability to work a rotating 10-hour shift (24/7 operation)
- Ability to work weekend and holiday shifts
- Operates and maintains Acetylene Compressors and related fill equipment
- Must be able to roll and cart cylinders up to 200lbs
- Utilizes Digital Control System and ATS to process and fill acetylene trailers
- Operates a forklift truck and other plant vehicles
- Ability to work Overtime as production requires
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED required
- 2+ yrs experience in plant or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Strong computer skills desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to work a rotating 12-hour shift (Days, Nights & Weekends) and overtime as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.