ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
ALS dba BioScreen Testing Services, a well-established consumer product-testing laboratory, providing services to the Pharmaceutical/ Biotech, Medical Device and OTC/Personal Care industry is currently seeking for an Accountant I.
Accountant 1 position is responsible for the Company's Accounts Receivable, customers' invoices, sales orders, credit and collections, cash receipts, bank deposit, customer's deposit reconciliation, bank reconciliation, and other customer related reports, and/or Accounts Payable, purchase orders, staff expense reports, credit card statements and receipts and other vendor related processing and reporting and other accounting matters at the direction of the accounting manager.
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years A/R and A/P experience.
- MAS 90/Sage 100 experience preferred or similar accounting software.
- Pleasant with good communication skills.
- 10-key, typing and word processing skills.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel spreadsheet is a must.
- Detail conscious and multi-task oriented in fast paced environment.
- A team player
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Reliable transportation.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster