SARSTEDT, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of laboratory consumables, medical devices and instruments, is looking for an Account Manager to join their Sales team. This is a home-based, full-time sales position. The candidate must reside within Chicago territory.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401(k) plan and life insurance.
The Account Manager is responsible for increasing sales of Sarstedt, Inc. products by growing and fostering customer relationships and creating new business opportunities via daily face-to-face customer interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing sales with assigned existing and potential customers in the clinical division and life sciences field.
- Position Sarstedt, Inc. as an industry leader, expand product reach and promote value added service.
- Reviews lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from trade shows, aged leads, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Follows-up on telesales efforts, prospecting for new business opportunities and strengthening existing customer relationship.
- Travels throughout assigned territory on a monthly basis to call on regular and prospective customers.
- Responsible for communicating with the Company's Most Valuable Accounts determined by the Sales Manager, via telephone email and customer site visits.
- Coordinates, plans, directs, and manages all aspects of assigned accounts, including development of business plans, price proposals, and analysis of individual customer sales.
- Displays or demonstrates product to customers using samples or catalog.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Records new customer data and other sales data for current customer, providing account status updates to the Sales Manager as requested.
- Attends national and regional trade shows, sales training, refresher trainer, and new product introduction presentations as required.
- Responsible for achieving territory sales performance goals and the overall Company's sales goals as determined by management.
- Responsible to log all customers interactions/activities in the CRDB such as appointments, quotes, samples, etc., on a daily basis.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Sales Training
- Sales Territory
- Sales Management
- Microsoft Access
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.