Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates. Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left? The answer:People. At Marsh, our people are the only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position supporting our Seattle, WA or Portland, OR offices:
Account Executive- Commercial Property & Casualty
What can you expect?
What's in it for you?
- Monitors the preparation, management, implementation and achievement of business plans and goals.
- Helps maximize team and account profitability through the implementation of efficient and effective work practices, adequate client billing and sensible expense control.
- Cultivates effective long term relationships with key client decision makers and frequently monitors political, management and other changes within client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Possesses and applies a thorough understanding of the client's business, risk management and insurance needs to ensure that our services and programs continue to meet their difficult needs and expectations.
- Leads, plans and implements clear and effective renewal and broking strategies, ensuring renewal performance meets set targets.
- Engenders a positive and tenacious client retention and development focus amongst subordinates through regular communication of client status and retention issues.
- Monitors the accuracy and performance of subordinates, taking necessary corrective action to ensure that performance and services continue to meet client and Company expectations.
- Maintains an active and direct involvement in all claim related matters, ensuring that proper claims management strategies are developed and implemented on all complex/large claims and assists in the negotiation of equitable claim settlements on behalf of clients.
- Recognizes and capitalizes upon revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources in line with budget targets.
What you need to have:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' of commercial P&C insurance coverage experience in a risk management or brokerage capacity.
Marshis the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business ofMarsh McLennan Companies(NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses:Marsh,Guy Carpenter,Mercer, andOliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter@MarshGlobal;LinkedIn;Facebook; andYouTube,or subscribe toBRINK.
Marsh McLennan Companies and its AffiliatesareEOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/GenderIdentityemployers.
This job has expired.