For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,AZ,United States |
Intrado Digital Media Account Executive job description
Intrado Digital Media is a global disrupter of the digital communications space and is a thought leader in building new technologies to help our clients adapt to digital transformation in communication. We are currently working with over 13,000 clients globally to deliver mission-critical communications to their employees, customers, media and investors by helping them more effectively communicate, collaborate and connect with their audiences through a diverse portfolio of solutions. We are proud to power mission critical communications such as marketing webinars, virtual events, product launches, employee town halls and investor days. We provide an entire suite of services such as webcasting, online events, press release distribution, audio, video & web conferencing, media monitoring, OTT, corporate websites and investor relations.
Intrado Digital Media has an Account Executive job opening on our SMB new logo team focusing on Public Relations and Streaming sales. The Account Executive can be based in our Boston, Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, El Segundo or Toronto office. Qualified candidates who reside outside of these cities can be considered to work remotely. The Account Executive will be responsible for new logo acquisitions and follow the sales process from beginning to end while supporting corporate and departmental goals and values and participating in the activities related to problem resolution. The Account Executive will establish an excellent working relationship with clients and continuously strive to improve the business relationship and overall level of service. Candidates with public relations or streaming sales experience will be highly considered.
MAJOR JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Sales Functions - Responsible for continual prospecting activities to include significant efforts
in cold calling new sales leads for assigned business services following the sales process from
beginning to end while supporting corporate and departmental goals and values
- Qualify new business prospects by determining if the prospect matches company services and qualifications, outlining opportunities and benefits of pursuing relationships
- Support sales activities such as RFPs and the development of their responses, proposal
development and delivery of proposal presentations and materials for existing and new clients
- Participate in on-site client visits, accompanying staff on sales calls to client sites and review and approve selected client communications (e.g., major proposals, direct mail copy, problem resolution correspondence, etc.) as required
- Identify prospect's current experience with telecommunications services and awareness of
products, applications and services to assist in determining level of interest
- Participate in annual trade shows ensuring the Company is represented in a way that will
produce the greatest returns and project an image consistent with corporate objectivesClient Relations -
Establish an excellent working relationship with clients, continuously striving
to improve the business relationship and overall level of service
- Ensure the unique needs of the client are understood and identify improvements needed to enhance business relationships, increase revenue, and exceed the client's expectations
- Perform quality review of services provided; review trends and customer complaints to
evaluate efficiency of work flow and current methods and procedures
- Provide input and perimeters to ensure customer surveys are effective and useful as required
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.Education
•Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, marketing or a related field required.
•Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.Experience
•Minimum 3 years increasingly responsible experience in national, regional or state sales to include extensive cold calling required, preferably in the telecommunications industry
•Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network - based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are INTRADO.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled