Client Services Account Coordinator, Aries Systems
Trusted and relied on by thousands of scholarly journals and millions of global users, Aries' SaaS based tools bring scientific and medical research from the laboratory to the world. We help researchers make new discoveries, help doctors save lives, and provide support to healthcare professionals throughout their careers. If that's a cause you want to contribute to, consider joining us. You'll be in good
New to the Elsevier family, Aries Systems has experience tremendous success and has a thirty plus year history of innovation. Aries is dedicated to providing scholarly journals with leading-edge workflow solutions (Editorial Manager, ProduXion Manager and LiXuid Manuscript). Aries Systems transforms the way scholarly publishers bring high-value content to the world. The company's innovative and forward-looking workflow solutions manage the complexities of modern print and electronic publishing-from submission to editorial management and peer review, to production tracking and publishing channel distribution. Aries Systems is committed to delivering solutions that help publishers and scholars enhance the discovery and dissemination of human knowledge. You can learn more about Aries and our products at: https://www.ariessys.com/
Aries has an exciting opportunity available for an Account Coordinator to join our growing Client Services team. The Account Coordinator will guide customers through the implementation of our software, as well as provide ongoing support. Additional duties include assisting our customers in configuring and using our products, training, troubleshooting and tracking customer questions and suggestions. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience working in a software support / customer service-related field or in an editorial office. Experience in the scholarly publishing industry is extremely beneficial, and highly preferred.
- Maintain direct contact with customers and troubleshoot software-related issues that they and their end-users may experience.
- Coordinate implementation of customer data.
- Scheduling and implementation of system training.
- Perform EM and PM software testing, and recreate system problems the customer may experience.
- Act as liaison between customers, Product Management, and the Engineering staff.
- Manage all projects for assigned customers, such as feature development requests, custom reports, ongoing training needs, custom tutorials, etc.
- Ability to understand and identify potential growth opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Proactively contact customers regarding new features that might be beneficial to their workflow
- Conduct sessions at our annual User's Group Meeting, preparing presentations and presenting to group sessions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Please provide a cover letter with your applicationWe offer:
- Basic understanding of customer support in web based environments a must.
- Knowledge of multiple computer platforms and internet browsers.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage through competing priorities.
- Highly flexible and diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Medical, dental and generous matching 401K benefits
- Generous PTO (vacation, personal, sick & volunteer days)
- Education assistance
- Excellent training and a team to support you
- Numerous online resources to assist with your self-development and career progression
- An opportunity to grow and advance within a truly global organization
- Flexible, casual, family friendly environment and 24 hour fitness center
- Elsevier/Aries Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals progress science, advance healthcare and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. Elsevier provides digital solutions and tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support, and professional education. Elsevier employs over 7,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.