Chemical Process Operator
You have a strong work ethic, are reliable and consider yourself a go-getter. You enjoy working outside in the fresh air daily and feel accomplished after a hard day's work. You are a decision maker who likes to be challenged and can always be counted on to exercise sound judgement. You like to be hands-on and don't mind doing the dirty work. You want to learn new skills, be part of a team, and advance within a growing company.
Our Chemical Process Operators ensure that the chemical fluids are properly recycled and return as a high-quality product into the industrial marketplace.
Day in the Life
While no two days are the same, as a Chemical Process Operator, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Operate chemical process equipment, pre/post treatment, and filtration systems.
- Load and unload bulk and containerized shipments
- Perform production sample testing and lab work
- Maintain compliance with operating permits
- Perform daily inspections of facility and storage tanks.
- Process inbound and outbound paperwork including customer manifests.
- Operate equipment to transfer fluids to and from storage tanks.
- Performs general housekeeping and lite maintenance of equipment and site.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC Concepts (evaporation/condensation) and Mechanical Systems preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with electrical, mechanical, and piping systems (plumbing) preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Comfort wearing a respirator as needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including overtime)
- Ability to come onsite in the event of an emergency (after working hours)
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.