What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Are you an adaptable problem solver with strong strategic and analytic skills looking to learn and deliver in Health and Wellness? If so, this is your opportunity to bring your curiosity and drive into the workplace as a 2023 Health and Wellness Digital Transformation Intern! We are looking for bold, innovative, and passionate interns to work with our diverse team.
During the 10-week internship, participants will:
- Help translate business into strategy on a given Digital Transformation Initiative
- Develop and oversee an end-to-end program approach from strategic frame through execution
- Work with leaders, key stakeholders, and teams across multiple functions (business, operations, product, technology) to deliver
- Prepare, support, and execute a communication and stakeholder engagement strategy
- Create and deliver executive level summaries and recommendations surrounding key Digital Transformation initiatives
- Potential initiatives could include supporting any of the following:
- H&W Data Strategy, Data Governance, H&W Consumer Experience, Clinical Systems & Platforms Enablement, Vendor Program Assessment & Delivery
Skills that are preferred:
Strategy & Strategic Planning, Technology Enablement, Enterprise Platforms & Ecosystem, Digital Transformation, Organization Change & Leadership, Program ManagementMinimum Qualifications
- Students pursuing a master's in Business Administration, Information Systems, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Change, Healthcare Administration, or related area of study
- Graduating with a master's degree between December 2023 and May 2024
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.