What you'll do...
- The Walmart Corporate Global Audit Services Internship is a highly visible 10-week program designed to provide experiential learning and development opportunities for undergraduates. All internships are located at the Walmart Corporate office in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- As an intern, you will have an opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects that will drive our business forward. Each intern will work on one or multiple strategically relevant projects that impact not only our business, but our customers. You will put classroom theory to the test by working on real business issues, as they relate to finance, accounting, governance, IT or operational risk at the world's largest retailer.
- Throughout your internship, you will receive leadership development, professional mentorship and technical training via cohort-based learning environments. The Audit interns also have exclusive exposure to the CFO and Senior Finance Leadership through the Finance Leadership Speaker series. In addition, you will gain valuable insight into all aspects of the Audit department, through direct interaction with current associates, and have an opportunity to see their career paths first-hand.
- There are many events for all interns company-wide which are sponsored by the Corporate Intern Program, i.e. Executive Speaker Series, Community Volunteering, Intern/Executive Softball Game, Distribution Center tour, and Naturals Baseball game. These events allow you to learn more about Walmart and socialize with interns from across the company.
- Within Global Audit Services, it is expected that you participate in the full life cycle of an audit project. You will be given specific project responsibilities, which range from planning the audit engagement to writing the audit report. Through the audit project, you will develop a thorough understanding of how to evaluate and control risk. You will deliver the results of the audit to senior Audit and Business leadership and help to recommend actions plans to resolve issues
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
This job has expired.